Didn't Trump say the federal income tax return would fit on a post card?
I think he lied again, they come out with a packet to do your taxes this year !
I remember Ted Cruz saying that during the Presidential primaries, but don't recall Trump saying it.
That was Steve Forbes. Bush was President at the time.
Did he?I don't recall that.
1. How much money did you make last year? ________
2. Send it in.
A big post card.
No. He didn't say that your 2018 tax return would fit on a post card.
no, not that I know of.
No, Paul Ryan did. Right before he announced he was not running again.
You have to admit, though, the 1040EZ Would fit on a postcard if it didn't have to have so much on it about the "Paperwork Reduction act"
And how did YOU handle it when people criticized obama after only two years for not fulfilling ALL his promises?
Yes, until Democrats took over the house.
- Should immigrants be forced to learn English ?
- If it's okay for a President to declare a national emergency over a wall. Can the next Dem call a national emergency over guns?
- Would you vote for Donald Trump in 2020, given what he's done to us so far?
- Why shouldn’t the border wall be built?
- Why doesn't Trump just go ahead and abolish Congress? They're worthless and the president is the ONLY one protecting us?
- When Ann Coulter says the only National Emergency is that Trump is an idiot, has she finally got some common sense?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture