Is talking to house plants weird?
As I water my plant, I actually talk to it,
Is that usual?
Its quite funny I guess, I was watering it and my wife was sat in the corner in a chair reading a book and watched me
She thinks it cute
But is it weird to talk to a houseplant and even name it?
If you stop talking to it it will die. I talk to all of my plants they look forward to it.
I hope so. Normal people scare me.
Yes, get someone to talk with
Fruiter than a nut cake. As long as you are cute, okay, but you cannot exactly depend on a woman to keep you straight. I would talk to the plants if I wanted to (in fact I can't figure out why I don't.)
Kind of, but then again, I talk outloud to myself, so, uh, no comment.
There are many studies that seem to support talking to plants is beneficial to them.
No, it’s proven to make plants healthier if you compliment them. They also breathe carbon dioxide which you are giving them by exhaling every word.
Yes.You need some friends to talk to.
Weird is when they talk to you.
- I am seeing a lot of Valentines flower on the trash bin?
- Which type of flower would you pick?
- Vegan Fertilizer for edible plants that is NOT manure or bonemeal, blood, fish, etc?
- Why do co's so often use manure to fertilize FOOD? I see millions of plants growing around without the use of sh*t to grow them. Plz explain?
- PLZ share humorous or funny stuff . Thank you. OK?
- Can a full sun / partial shade plant survive in only 2 -3 hours direct sun?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture