How long do you leave dirty dishes in dishwasher?
And do you leave the door open or closed between washes?
Easier to do a few dishes by hand than to let the food dry on. I have put a dirt dish on the raditor for half an hour and very very tough to get it clean even with a SS scrubber. The dish washer is for company.
I do not run my dishwasher until it is totally full, so the dirty dishes stay there up to three, maybe four days sometimes.This saves on electricity and dish washing detergent.
I do, however, buy an inexpensive store brand of white vinegar and throw a cup in the bottom of the dish washer when I set it to clean.
The only time my dishwasher door is open is when I am loading dirty dishes into it or when I am putting away clean dishes.There is no good reason to keep a dishwasher door open otherwise.
Not really a good idea.
Some foods pit the surface of the dishes and silverware.
Use the rinse/light rinse cycle then leave them there to be washed in the normal cycle.
A couple hours /// can y’all go answer my recent question please?
You leave the door open and use Palm Olive and bleach.
24 hours max. I also do a soak cycle if stuff is likely to dry on.
Full cycle. No energy saving.
- My boyfriend said I smell like a dust beetle what does that mean? What does a dust beetle smell like?
- Can u eat off your kitchen clean floor if u dropped food on it?
- Can I use gain dishwashing liquid to wash my hands with?
- How do you get rid of bad smells when you can't open the windows?
- What's the best technique to clean a room? My room is really messy and I would like to systematically clean it.?
- Is it normal for a washing machine to spin so strongly it's loud and vibrates the washing machine stuff on top falls off?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture