How to drop all my classes?
Im already failing one of my classes and the homework is too hard for another class. I dont think college is for me. How to properly drop my classes? and will i get my money back?
No refund but drop the classes you’re failing?
This far into the semester I doubt it.See a tutor
Go to the register office and ask to officially withdraw from all classes. You are about 4/5 weeks into the semester. Chances are you will not get a refund.Do this ASAP. You want a W for withdrawal, not end up wiht F’s.
Go to the registrar's office & withdraw from school. No, you don't get a refund.
You can drop them but you will probably not get one penny back.
if ur class is hard or failing, get a tutor to help u.
Usually, you only get a small period of time (usually one week into the semester) to get a refund if you drop a class, and there's a cut-off point where you can drop the class and take the W instead of an F
- I saved up a lot of money by going to work straight out of high school and skipping college. Wouldn't you rather....?
- Why do colleges tend to be breeding grounds for social justice warriors?
- Why do people spend several hundreds of thousands on a useless degree knowing full well they will be working as a waiter/waitress after?
- What can you do with a Master’s degree in English?
- Is it wrong for a 27 yr old woman with no kids to attend the RN program?
- Is it true you rarely have free time in college like you do in high school?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture