My family keeps disturbing me when all I’m trying to do is study in my room?
The game is to get you to play their game. Don't be tempted. Act, don't react.
Headphones? Earplugs? Develop extraordinary concentration?
Put them on the roof
Could you put a DO NOT DISTURB - I AM STUDYING note on your door
Good luck. My mom was always doing this. I like to study at the dining room table and she just would keep disturbing me too much.
Try announcing you are going to study and will be done in an hour for a short break please wait to then. Put a sign on your door. Try to keep your temper and say the exact same thing to them when they do disturb you. I am studying can you wait until I take my break.
Good luck. I never could get my mom to stop. At least she didn’t come up to my room much. But I hated to have to retreat there and hide out.
Give them a reason or go to the library, etc
Ask them to quiet down so you can study
tell them you are doing homework
tell them to go away
- Is it controversial to teach about the big bang theory in school? If so, why?
- What can the school system do to prevent bullying?
- Do teachers notice students buttcrack showing in class? If yes, what do they think?
- How to Know what’s truth and what’s False.?
- So, i have 2 F’s in History. i’m very stressed and worried + this is my graduation year.... what can i do to raise these grades?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture