Hi. I have a huge collection of papers I have collected, since I have lived at my present residence, over the years. You might say I am a pack rat. I have a lot of papers that I have saved and accumulated for over a decade.
My family and I want to move, and I need to focus on going through and throwing a lot of these papers out. I have to do this myself- my family and I are planning on moving, and we don't expect to take a lot of stuff with us. I don't have a paper shredder.
What's the fastest and most effective way to go through and get rid of lots of papers you don't want and need, if you don't have a paper shredder?
I am open to suggestions. Please help- thank you.
- The bulb in my oven is broken, I can t unscrew it until I get the right pair of pliers. Is it still safe to use the oven with glass cover?
- What are the equipments used for window cleaning?
- What unexpected difficulties might I face if I choose to live "off the grid"?
- What non-expensive tool cuts through steel nails?
- Does any one know how to read a Gas Meter......?
- Does this electrical setup look OK?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture