What are some of the ridiculous things attributed to Global Warming?
Acne, bad hair days, etc
There used to be a website called numberwatch that is no longer there. That had many links. At one time it had links to "jelly fish getting bigger" and "jellyfish getting smaller" at the same time!
The good news is that a version has been archived. http://archive.is/4bHTE
It’s hard to go past the 200 or so theories deneirs have invented related to climate change.
Gov has comeup with a way to use ANYTHING for the purpose
Famine, drought, sea level rise, species extinction, catastrophic weather events, economic collapse....the usual ridiculous stuff
I can cry that we cause rain or plants to grow. What things do is it's nature to do. But we can cause a reaction if we scream FIRE frantically enough.
Al Gore making money.
Scientists getting rich.
Brittney Spears not wearing panties.
My all time favorite, "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Donald J. Trump, elected spokes person for American deniers.
dinosaurs live under our level. sinkholes happen because people dig for resources and because earth is heating up. so dinosaurs will use these sinkholes to come up to our level to eat us. so, move away from sinkholes and big bodies of water because dinosaurs need to drink water, right?; forgive me.
- Can anyone out there prove that 97 percent of all scientists in the world adhere to the theory of Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming?
- Why do Republicans hate the environment? Don’t they realize we only have one planet to live on?
- Should we trust the Democrats to save the world when they can't even clean up cities like San francisco and Los Angeles?
- What are the unnatural causes of climate change ( global warming )?
- How is the new Green Deal going to stop Global Warming?
- Global Warming...It's snowing in Hawaii?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture