Why should I go to college of there's nothing I want to go for?
Your wish has been granted.
Who say you should? Your family? Actually you don't have to if don't want to.
If you want a job but it requires college degree then yes go to college so you can get a job you wanted to do for living.
We all have to find a way to earn income to make living. Nothing is free.
Well, you shouldn't.Many kids have no idea what they want to "be" or what they want to major in when the first go off to college.That's okay.If you really have no interest in anything and don't see the value in getting a college education, then you shouldn't waste the time or money is going.
If you have no burning reason to pursue an education, then don't.
cause of social expectations
You shouldn’t.Go get a full time job. Don’t waste money and incur debt if you have no idea what you want to study or don’t know what kind of career you want.Or if the career you want doesn’t require a degree
Some jobs require degrees of any kind to apply for them.
So don't waste the money.
- I saved up a lot of money by going to work straight out of high school and skipping college. Wouldn't you rather....?
- Why do colleges tend to be breeding grounds for social justice warriors?
- Why do people spend several hundreds of thousands on a useless degree knowing full well they will be working as a waiter/waitress after?
- What can you do with a Master’s degree in English?
- Is it wrong for a 27 yr old woman with no kids to attend the RN program?
- Is it true you rarely have free time in college like you do in high school?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture