Why don’t we just turn on our air conditioning to combat global warming?
Air Conditioning doesn't cool things, it takes heat out of a space and puts it elsewhere having a net gain of heat
Your mother must be proud
Or, we COULD just all get electric cars so that gas companies go out of business.
Try leaving the fridge door open for a similar result,ha ha.
not too bright are you?
An air conditioner is nothing more than a "heat pump."Where does that he go?Additionally, research "GHG" and "Air Conditioning"Good luck
In order to combat global warming.
Things have gotten so bad on this forum that I can't tell whether you are trying to be funny or are really that ignorant.
So the heat energy that it produces does not count, right?
- Can anyone out there prove that 97 percent of all scientists in the world adhere to the theory of Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming?
- Why do Republicans hate the environment? Don’t they realize we only have one planet to live on?
- Should we trust the Democrats to save the world when they can't even clean up cities like San francisco and Los Angeles?
- What are the unnatural causes of climate change ( global warming )?
- How is the new Green Deal going to stop Global Warming?
- Global Warming...It's snowing in Hawaii?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture