Different types of complaints on consumer exploitation and the decisions thereof?
(a) Sale of adulterated goods i.e., adding something inferior to the product being sold.
(b) Sale of spurious goods i.e., selling something of little value instead of the real product.
(c) Sale of sub-standard goods i.e., sale of goods which do not confirm to prescribed
(d) Sale of duplicate goods.
(e) Use of false weights and measures leading to underweight.
(f) Hoarding and black-marketing leading to scarcity and rise in price.
(g) Charging more than the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) fixed for the product.
(h) Supply of defective goods.
(i) Misleading advertisements i.e., advertisements falsely claiming a product or service to be of superior quality, grade or standard.
j) Supply of inferior services i.e., quality of service lower than the quality agreed upon.
Discover Questions in Polls & Surveys
- Why is killing/murder wrong?
- Two of your friends come to visit you at Popular, a book store you are working for. You notice one of them stealing a book from the shelf.?
- How do you write 4 hundred thousand nine hundred in numbers?
- Why should we study religion?
- General Eisenhower led Allied forces in which World War II theatre?
- Australians, i needed your views on this?