Different types of complaints on consumer exploitation and the decisions thereof?
(a) Sale of adulterated goods i.e., adding something inferior to the product being sold.
(b) Sale of spurious goods i.e., selling something of little value instead of the real product.
(c) Sale of sub-standard goods i.e., sale of goods which do not confirm to prescribed
(d) Sale of duplicate goods.
(e) Use of false weights and measures leading to underweight.
(f) Hoarding and black-marketing leading to scarcity and rise in price.
(g) Charging more than the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) fixed for the product.
(h) Supply of defective goods.
(i) Misleading advertisements i.e., advertisements falsely claiming a product or service to be of superior quality, grade or standard.
j) Supply of inferior services i.e., quality of service lower than the quality agreed upon.
Discover Questions in Polls & Surveys
- I am doing a project and need to name it. It's about the 1950s and I don't want to call it 'The 1950s'or 'Life in the 1950s.' Please help!!?
- Why everytime someone ask a homework type of question,some of y'all have to be so mean and not answer the question! and be like im not doing?
- Unpopular but pretty girl names?
- HEY ATHEISTS, ANSWER....THIS!?!?
- What factors enabled the Christian church to become the most powerful institution between 1000-1300 ad? 3 factors?
- How do you find the circumference of a cirlcle?