What does it mean when a coupon says limit of 4 like coupons per household per day?
I'm new to with the coupon experience and I want to make sure I know what I'm doing while I'm couponing
You can only use 4 of the same coupons a day. Say you got 10 coupons
for fries at half price- you can only use 4 a day, not come in and use all 10.
Goes for anything that has coupons.
It means that, no matter how many of those coupons you have, you can use only 4 per day for everyone in your family. So, you can't use 4, plus your husband use 4, plus your son use 4, plus your daughter use 4, etc.
You're limited to 4 coupons per day for your entire family.
You can redeem 4 of these coupons (or ones like them) per day. If you have 8 of them you can use 4 today but must wait until tomorrow to redeem the next 4.
On the same item?
soooo... if i have one coupon for $0.75, one for $0.25, one for $0.50 and one for $0.30 off a box of cereal ...i can combine them all to get a discount for one box of cereal?? thanks
- How do you describe a person who can phrase something without angering people?
- How to spell queen?
- Have you ever noticed that the exact opposite of faith is fear/indecision and/or stupidity?
- Which bridge is referred to when offering to sell a bridge to a gullible person?
- What is a word to describe something that has not been updated?
- Can you describe your mum in one word??🙂😃?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture