What does it mean when a coupon says limit of 4 like coupons per household per day?
I'm new to with the coupon experience and I want to make sure I know what I'm doing while I'm couponing
You can only use 4 of the same coupons a day. Say you got 10 coupons
for fries at half price- you can only use 4 a day, not come in and use all 10.
Goes for anything that has coupons.
Limit Of 4 Like Coupons
It means that, no matter how many of those coupons you have, you can use only 4 per day for everyone in your family. So, you can't use 4, plus your husband use 4, plus your son use 4, plus your daughter use 4, etc.
You're limited to 4 coupons per day for your entire family.
You can redeem 4 of these coupons (or ones like them) per day. If you have 8 of them you can use 4 today but must wait until tomorrow to redeem the next 4.
On the same item?
soooo... if i have one coupon for $0.75, one for $0.25, one for $0.50 and one for $0.30 off a box of cereal ...i can combine them all to get a discount for one box of cereal?? thanks
- Atheists, is atheism anything other than a non belief in gods?
- Grammar question. Is it "wouldn't that be great" or "won't that be great"?
- Do you hate the term "elderly mother"?
- Is the sentence: My sister do not work anymore. Correct ?
- Is it correct use 'an' before honest man? Should we use 'a' or 'an' because honest has vowel sound ?
- I'm looking for things that go together like:Salt and pepperSugar and spiceThunder and lightningNuts and bolts?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture