What does it mean when a coupon says limit of 4 like coupons per household per day?
I'm new to with the coupon experience and I want to make sure I know what I'm doing while I'm couponing
You can only use 4 of the same coupons a day. Say you got 10 coupons
for fries at half price- you can only use 4 a day, not come in and use all 10.
Goes for anything that has coupons.
It means that, no matter how many of those coupons you have, you can use only 4 per day for everyone in your family. So, you can't use 4, plus your husband use 4, plus your son use 4, plus your daughter use 4, etc.
You're limited to 4 coupons per day for your entire family.
You can redeem 4 of these coupons (or ones like them) per day. If you have 8 of them you can use 4 today but must wait until tomorrow to redeem the next 4.
On the same item?
soooo... if i have one coupon for $0.75, one for $0.25, one for $0.50 and one for $0.30 off a box of cereal ...i can combine them all to get a discount for one box of cereal?? thanks
- Please complete this sentence "When I want your opinion I'll - - - -"?
- Dog has diaria ?
- Is there a specific term to describe someone who hates every race (including their own) but hates them all equally?
- What is it asking? Please state it in simple terms please?
- If teresa daughter is my daughters mother what am i to teresa?
- Why can't you see the androneda galaxy with the naked eye?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture