Why did Danny kill his aunt in "Twisted"?
Based on the previews, I get the feeling that he didn't.
Danny didn't kill his aunt, it was his father asking him to cover for him which caused Danny to be jailed for 5 years.
they already said in episode one during the flashback that danny did kill his aunt but we don't know why he did so there is no way that he didn't kill his aunt. But i have a feeling that he killed regina because 1 he has the necklace, and 2 why else would he not care that regina died
he killed his aunt because she said that she would kill him
- One of my favorite shows just ended, how can I get over it? I'm crying?
- Which of these are your favorite drama tv show of the 90's?
- What are some good tv series ?
- Is game of thrones season 6 possible to be spoiled?
- How would you rank the doctors on "Doctor Who" since it's reboot in 2005?
- Are There Any Good TV Shows About Troubled Teens?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture