Why did Danny kill his aunt in "Twisted"?
Based on the previews, I get the feeling that he didn't.
Danny didn't kill his aunt, it was his father asking him to cover for him which caused Danny to be jailed for 5 years.
they already said in episode one during the flashback that danny did kill his aunt but we don't know why he did so there is no way that he didn't kill his aunt. But i have a feeling that he killed regina because 1 he has the necklace, and 2 why else would he not care that regina died
he killed his aunt because she said that she would kill him
- Is "Game of Thrones" a good tv series ?
- Give me list TV series to watch?
- Can boys watch Pretty Little Liars?
- I haven't been watching Game of Thrones, but it looks cool. Can you catch me up in 25 words or less?
- AMC's The Preacher....stupid!?
- Has the BBC and all media, TV plays Etc voluntarily taken on the job of multiculturising the UK?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture