Algebra 2 help please?
What polynomial has a graph that passes through the given points?
(–4, 89), (–3, 7), (–1, –1), (1, –1), (4, 329)
y = 2x^3 – 3x^2 – 2x + 1
y = 1x^4 – 2x^3 – 3x^2 + 2x + 1
y = x^4 – 2x^3 + 3x^2 + 2x – 1
y = x^4 + 2x^3 – 3x^2 – 2x + 1
5.Would the prediction be considered interpolation or extrapolation?
6.Suppose a data set follows the path of a polynomial with two turning points. Which type of polynomial function is most likely to best fit the data set?
not enough information
4. y = x^4 + 2x^3 – 3x^2 – 2x + 1
I just took the test and these were right :)
- Can Donald Trump revoke the citizenships of puerto ricans?
- What do old people moan about?
- Which type of pizza do you prefer?????
- What is the difference between there and their?
- Can you put a question mark inside a poem? i'm doing a poem for english class?
- How are men discriminated against? Main points for an essay.?
- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture