Algebra 2 help please?
What polynomial has a graph that passes through the given points?
(–4, 89), (–3, 7), (–1, –1), (1, –1), (4, 329)
y = 2x^3 – 3x^2 – 2x + 1
y = 1x^4 – 2x^3 – 3x^2 + 2x + 1
y = x^4 – 2x^3 + 3x^2 + 2x – 1
y = x^4 + 2x^3 – 3x^2 – 2x + 1
5.Would the prediction be considered interpolation or extrapolation?
6.Suppose a data set follows the path of a polynomial with two turning points. Which type of polynomial function is most likely to best fit the data set?
not enough information
I just took the test and these were right :)
Discover Questions in Polls & Surveys
- What's 9+10?
- How many syllables are in raining?
- I have tons of d's and f;s and my parents are stressing me over it im in 8th grade and idk what to do with myself. please help i am stressed?
- Why are wires coated in plastic?
- If someone was 26 and their daughter was 16 how old were they when they had her?
- Does anyone wanna do my project?