Please tell us why you want to work for JD Wetherspoon in no more than 100 words?
I know what i have to say like the brand of the company and what i like about it, tis just i was never good at structure sentences so i sound intelligent :'<
I bloody love beer and JD Wetherspoons is the finest purveyor of quality beer in the UK.Not only is it a seller of fine ale, but also the price is so superb that gives a stupendous rise to the number of homeless tramps (who've usually pee'd or shat themselves) drinking in your establishments all across the country......well done JD, well done, and god bless!
ps Pint of Stella please
patricku till a fiyn tile !
- Do you think it's kind of weird how language is so close to magic?
- Who else hates when people refer to kids as "kiddos"? I know its trivial but something about it rubs me the wrong way.?
- Do you think that "Crimbo" is a nice and useful word to refer to Christmas as a celebration without any religious Christian connotations?
- Spinning thing for children?
- Is this paragraph correct grammatically?
- What does "thinking very highly of someone" mean?